Wednesday, June 27

Dooce

I am a better person because I read Dooce. O totally doesn't get it, I tell him all about her adorable daughter, and how she does all these funny things, he says I must have a lot in common with her to appreciate her point of view so much...I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, that is why I am gonna marry that boy. No, seriously, I have read all the archives (it took some time, I am not like, stalking her) if you have a life that includes life, then you will love her too.

6 comments:

  1. i totally stalked her when i first found out about her (sfgirlbybay introduction) i sat up one saturday night, perusing past archives. she's one of the most talented writers i've seen in a long time. and damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle harrodJune 28, 2007

    Michi, (I feel like I HAVE to call you that so it appears that I'm your friend!)

    I read her, too. Although I don't know how I found out about her. I'm a little jealous that I don't have the writing talent to support my entire family from a website. But how awesome if I could! Another I love is othejoys(at)blogspot(dot)com. Different writing style, but usually hilarious. I relate to her parenting stories and she's a Georgia girl.

    Michelle (I'm a "Shelley", but my father did call me "Michi-do" as a child. wierd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many of us who are completed obsessed with reading Dooce... I check every day (after having read all of the archives) and feel completely disappointed on the days that she doesn't write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is soo funny, I do the same, I am mad at myself for having read the archives so fast, I should have savored them! She did update today, as usual, cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an avid Dooce reader as well.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts