Gallery Walls


I finally got around to putting some photos up last week! Woohoo. I decided that I really wanted a gallery hallway leading to our bedroom, which is just off the kitchen, sort of cool because you can see it peaking out when you are in the kitchen. So, I took all of the frames I had, from all over the place, and used them all together.
Above, coming and going from the bedroom. I really want to replace that door!


Looking into the dining room form the kitchen, I love how you can see some images popping out, especially the small one of my bridesmaids, or my bestest friends laughing together, ahhhh
Hm....most of these images are from the wedding, oops. But, I still have more to put up, eventually this hallway will disappear when we remodel the kitchen, but until then, I love my hallway of memories!

Comments

  1. this looks great...i'm such a sucker for a good gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frames clustered together! That looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the small stones on top of one of the frame--so personal and unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. love frames clustered together! That looks awesome.
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks great...i'm such a sucker for a good gallery wall! Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great and gives a personal touch to the hallway. I bet your visitors would have fun walking down your hallway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts