Wednesday, March 17

New lamps bitches

I got four new lamps this weekend at HomeGoods. All of the shades (with the exception of the cool black ikat one,) suck balls. Soooo, I changed out the bedroom ones today, what do you think? I like the thinner shade, makes the lamp look slightly more retro, but also more sophisticated. See you later pink damask velvet fleck, EWWW.

They look nice together no? I guess that means I have to remove the plastic. The painting above the bed is a new one of mine. Don't mind the mess, I hurt myself this weekend, SHOCKER, and I needed home mags and my bed buddy, so there.

My favorite spot in the bedroom, while we are at it. So nice to sit and read. I have some lovely vines coming in the mail to grow over the wooden fence that is right outside that window.

5 comments:

  1. Love the stacks of books on your table. Found the blog thru your Etsy shop, which is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lamps. Why am I the only one who leaves HomeGoods empty-handed? Besides cooking utensils, I've never scored there. I'd love to see the ikat shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you shocked that I vote for the ikat shade? I don't know that it needs any votes though - it sounds like you're sold on that one. I can't do florals (although you do them nicely).

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm. i am obsessed with your reading lamp! (the others are delightful, too) where, o where, did you find that beauty??

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts