Saturday, December 11

Girlfriend wants a peach room!

I love Sarah's moody photos. I am obsessed with her aesthetic; vintage and little earthy with some serious elegance in there too. I kinda want to be her, adorable style with impeccable taste, not bad right? You too? I thought so.

Note to O: We are using this paint color in our home. I notice that you haven't said anything about it, which means you accept the terms and conditions of your silence: Tacit Agreement, as set forth in the articles of Marriage.


  1. That first image is breathtaking! I say go for it.

  2. That first image is amazing, almost vintage in it's exposure.

  3. i so want to be her. she has amazing taste and is hilarious. hooray! i think that is a gorgeous look for a room.

  4. I love that color!! I've been trying to find a place to use it in my own house for years now. The husband does not remain silent however. It will happen one day. Such lovely images!!!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts