Monday, February 14

Hot, right?

Happy love day dorks. Since I love you guys so much, here is a discount code for you.
Just type in: "Luveyou" in my store to get 20% off of anything! (of course not off of the canvases I sell through the gallery, but you get the idea.)


  1. Hairy Love Day to you, Babe!

  2. If you really loved us you would not show us a picture like that.
    Yuck. It's gonna take a while to get over that.

  3. Such a bad idea. BAD.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you! Hope your eyes land on something pretty!

  4. SEX-Y is all I have to say!

  5. You are so RAD for posting this.

  6. :-) Back to the blogging world and you're one of the first pretty blogs I've visited. Great pic... and awesome to see you so successful!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts