So pretty on a sunny day, our house is best in fall and winter, the light! 



Comments

  1. You're so right, Michelle. It's just lovely and I love it that you always have fresh flowers to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love bringing home fresh flowers and the light of the changing seasons. My Studio will be finished soon and I cannot wait to get in there for the light is incredible. Peaceful, sunny, warm and brilliant.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl. Our house is in the shade by noon. I hope some day to have a house that gets sun all day long. Especially in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts