whew

I am so glad its Friday afternoon right now. This week has been a shit tornado. I know it is a pain when bloggers say that, and don't elaborate, but I don't feel like it, so there. The highlight was certainly a panic attack while I was driving on 400 (Atlantans all gasp in sympathy) and somehow ended up someplace I didn't know, and had to call O to get me out of it. Now that has not happend to me since high school (when I drove to the airport during rush hour and was so panicked that I peed myself in the parking lot after I got out of the car). Luckily I kept the peepee under wraps this time.


I also just finished my first at home workout since I got the sickness a month or so ago. It sure took me a while to get back into it. I was shaking so hard I couldn't get my legs over my head for my standard pilates workout. I have to claw my way back damnit!


Tonight friends are coming over and we are going to take a stroll to our favorite mexican place and chill out. My ideal Friday night activity.

Peace out.

Comments

  1. Dear Lord. Atlanta road systems! Bless your heart.
    Mexican food and drink always takes the edge off. We always eat at Jalepeno Charlie's when we are in Atlanta. I love that place. Too bad I won't be going back next year. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I have never heard of it, I bet its yummy though. We like Mezcalitos in Oakhurst near our house. I had too many margaritas though :)

      Delete
  2. Happy weekend Michelle! Hope it's an improvement on your shit tornado week! Just wondering when you'll next be stocking your shop, I need some art for clients projects.
    xo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, early next week there will be new stuff to look at!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts