Monday, May 13

Beautiful People

This is so beautifully written, and I think no truer words have ever been written. Becoming a loving, gentle person is a true upside to misfortune. I hope that when I go, people will say that I was one of them.



  1. I saw that earlier on Note to Self and it made me stop and read it again. Such an important statement that begs further thought.

    Have a great day!

  2. YES!!! Empathy = Our humanity...

  3. Love this and completely agree. I also find them the most interesting.

  4. Very well said! I've enjoyed looking through your blog. Come check out Sunshine Pen Pals and join the fun!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts