Tuesday, August 20

Adventure!

I have been thinking about how to have more adventures in our lives lately. Or, how to make our life an adventure in itself! Having a child will be a huge adventure, and I am starting to really get a little baby crazy. I have never been "baby crazy" whatever that is. But now when I see a cute, chubby, gurgly baby I feel compelled to hold that creature. I have to make myself not go freak out poor mothers with my crazy!


That brings me to the post I read today on Cup of Jo, about being a mother in Mexico. I love Mexico, and I love Mexicans. I always want to just talk to everyone when I am there and I often fantasize about moving there for a few years and just letting it change me for a while. I could ship my paintings from Mexico right!! What adventure do you want to take?


Great street art, right? Also fresh fruit. I guess you just go there, eat the fruit, stay home for a week on the pooper, then get over it right?


Oh dear, adorable children in hats. Hold me back.


Ps. I am choosing Marco Polo for the name of that painting name (thanks jenni!), it was mostly random. Thank you guys for bringing the goods on that! I am going to ask you again, so stay primed.

pss. The rug is getting cleaned this week, so I will post some photos when we finally have it installed in our office. Its so pretty in person, and weighs about 100 lb, no joke.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of "it was mostly random," I'm going to go ahead and read that as, "I chose the name because I really like Jenni. She is cool. We are best blog friends forever." Should you ever end up having a little Mexican baby, I will be happy to help you name him/her as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts