Alexander Wang dress is bonkers

I just bought this...you should too.

 


Thats all really. Except to tell you that last year I lost my favorite black dress that an old boyfriend bought me from Banana Republic over 12 years ago! It was amazing and somehow it disappeared. Sad. I have been looking for a "perfect" black dress in jersey ever since. Remember when Banana Republic had nicer clothes? Like 1/4 of the variety they have now, but really nice quality? Yeah, those were the days.

Update: I would wear it with this bra. Or the next one I can find with a pretty, lacy back (that latches in the front, or has no latch) in about five minutes of searching on Zappos.

SAD! It was sold out. I am super sad. I never got it :(

Comments

  1. there is something absolutely timeless and perfect about an open back dress. what a great choice! how is the quality?

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what the quality is like, I don't actually have it yet, it is still in the mail. But, I do like this brand for softness! I will update the post with quality notes :)

      Delete
  2. Love to try this but what kind of bra works with this? Or do you go sans bra???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about this one, and just let the band show, you could do a contrasting color. I think even white would be pretty,depending on how daring the lady is:

      http://www.shopbop.com/never-say-flirty-bandeau-bra/vp/v=1/845524441867383.htm?folderID=2534374302023729&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12867

      Delete
  3. That dress is amazing, and I would have bought it and tried to figure out what kind of elaborate infrastructure would be needed to hold up the girls later. But, it was sold out when I clicked the link. :( Next #southerncreativessocialsociety, let's have a dressy one so you can wear your new dress. Maybe I'll pull out my old Nicole Miller number and we can be all fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, when I bought it, I totally didn't think about the bra. BUT, I would wear a black lace bra that snaps in the front, and has a wide, lacy back like this one: http://www.shopbop.com/never-say-flirty-bandeau-bra/vp/v=1/845524441867383.htm?folderID=2534374302023729&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12867

      Or, let them be free, but only for ladies with small ones.

      Delete
  4. Sold out! Not fair :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts