Julie Cohn Jewelry

Its a drop dead gorgeous day here in Atlanta and I am in the studio doing stuff and enjoying the sunshine and the energy I get from a beautiful day. My friend Michelle is here using the studio to shoot her stunning jewelry, and we were chatting about designers we like. She introduced me to Julie Cohn Jewelry and I have spent like an hour drooling over everything in her store. First though, below is an image of my favorite fig necklace from Michelle, and then after that notice that I am wearing it when I was photographed for Trouvé Magazine. (I chose that image b/c you can see my Alexis Bittar earrings. Similar ones here.)



Ok, so moving on to Julie! How stunning are these pieces? You all know how crazy I am for jewelry, its seriously a joy for me to find something that strides the line with a texture I can get behind, I like organic shapes, but also a graphic touch to keep things from going to hippy dippy mama. You know? anyway, feast your eyes!


That beautiful big green sexy mama is found here. I also looove this one, but I don't see it on any of the model shots....oh and this one!



I love this photo of collected shapes, makes me want to reach out and touch everything.













Comments

  1. Those necklaces are fab. I know where my new paycheck is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working woman!! Does it feel amazing? So happy for you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that Nebula Crystal necklace is going to haunt my dreams. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts