Wednesday, March 4

March inspiration

Wow, isn't this beautiful? Just last week...or was it the week before? I covered an icky old canvas that I had sitting around the studio in gold leaf. Some nice and smooth, and some very crinkly and messy. I love it. It has a nice reflection but this beautiful, I am thinking resin piece is just bonkers. I love the graffiti look it has.

Drama! Deep blue with polished gold. So stunning and sexy.

More reflection, simplicity and tension. Love this.

I have also been thinking about this:

The images in this blog post are from pinterest, from my private inspiration board. I thought you would like to see a little snippet of what is going on in the old noggin.


  1. The gold art, just wow!

  2. Ah, the gold canvas is killing me!!!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts