Hey guys! Wanna come visit my studio? Hang out with me and Alia? Buy paintings and prints at deep discounts? Sure you do.

Come visit Jessica Durrant and me at my studio on Sunday December 4th at 11am. Mimosas people. BOOZE. I have prints, and paintings and you can enjoy really deep discounts.

105 Sycamore Place 505A, Decatur, GA 30030

I hope to see you there.

Some new work you haven't seen yet, and that will for sure be available to check out in person, and up close and take home with you!!



Digitalism. 48x48 inches mixed media on gallery wrap canvas.



Leonora, and Karina both 24x24 inches, oil on canvas.



30x33 raw linen, ink, acrylic and soft pastel.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts