Birthday....love

Sooo, since my birthday is coming up (this Tuesday the 1st!) I am just putting it out there, mom, and anyone else...I really like this ring holder from Doe...is sure is nice and affordable. Just thought I would let that hang out...Seriously though, this is really cute, if you are like me, and you have all of your jewelry displayed on plates and well, your collection of porcelain pieces, then this is a really perfect addition to the ol' collection. Grace posted about Doe today and I think she even go this little beauty, so jealous!

Comments

  1. It reminds me of those juicer heads that I see at the MoMA store and at Matter. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does kind of look like a juicer! Didn't think of that. I still love it, and I wish there were more on Doe, did they sell out or something??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its elegant. Graceful lines and unique design... different but captivating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts