Thursday, April 5

In anticipation of Spring...

I have decided to spruce things up a bit at home, so I am going to make some new roman shades for the three street facing windows, my office and our bedroom. (O says the shades I have now, which I retro-fitted to our windows look like a 90 year old's boobs, and I confess, they do, they have got to get a lift!) I chose this really nice geometric 70's fabric from, and this Denyse Schmidt flea market floral for our two small buckwheat pillows...yummy. Yellow for the bedroom and oatmeal for the office. I will post pictures when I am done.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by and saying hello! Fun blog.


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts