Classic Beauty

When I was a kid, I used to watch all kinds of documentaries with my history-lov'n dad. I clearly remember being so fascinated with the intricate burial rituals of the Egyptians and the Greeks among others. Noble people buried with gems and jewelry the like I had never seen. I still refer to those memories when I think of a perfect piece of jewelry, organic, rich and unique. I would buy all of these pieces form the Metropolitan Museum of Art, plus, you get to support the museum, so if you have oh, say $40,000 laying around, I say, "donate it to the museum."

Comments

  1. Ooh, lovely, I particularly like the bracelet..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts