My birthday was fun...




and my parent's visit went really well, we had a great time. Plus, I got lots of great presents! My mom and I went to Purl Patchwork and I got some fabrics. I also got an a beautiful Alyssa Ettinger vase, a really sweet tree vase from Nest in Park Slope, a pillow from Show Pony on etsy that I have wanted forever and lots of beautiful fabric! O gave me some beautiful, bright cotton from Mood, and a beautiful porcelain necklace from Rare Device. Oh, and some great suede flats. Actually, anyone who wants a good, peep toe flat should check out the Bunni style from Steve Madden. Needless to say, it sure was fun! Now, unfortunately I am sick, and I have to go back to bed :( I guess I could take my laptop and just pass the day reading all of the great blogs I love.

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 13, 2007

    Glad you had a great birthday....you really made out with some great loot!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you won the lotto when it comes to presents. :) My birthday was May 9th so I guess that makes us both Taurus'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts