Monday, December 8


A resounding Yeahh, Ellyy is back! and making beautiful posts. What a great way to start the week. I love these images, they seem almost like science fiction, she has this way with natural forms, she just captures them so well.


  1. hi michelle,
    thanks for your comment on my blog :) these are great, thanks too for the link to this blog.

  2. aw michelle! :D

    i'll try and get back there this week to take more if i can!

  3. Great Photos. I love all the colors and textures.

  4. Hi My friend;

    I always visit ur blog and reading.This is my first comment.And Iwanna say ur blog is really
    good and same as my blog.İf u wanna we can exchange our links.I added ur blog link.İf u visit
    my blog and comment my blog and answer my wish,ı will be happy.Have a good time...

    my blog


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts