Random home images

Pantry, a huge, freaking enormous pantry, with plenty of room for everything. CRAZY, but it is ugly still, so you only get to see the floor.


Detail of coffee table (O told me not to buy anything, but this was the BEST deal, 32" long marble coffee table for $60,) dood, I couldn't pass it up.

New Living room, with huge window (no blinds yet, so I avoid it at night, I feel like I live in a fish bowl in there :)

What a creative post title huh, yup, I'm back baby! Well, not really, but I just have to show you my $60 vintage marble coffee table from eBay (local pickup, duh), and my old man bedroom.

old man bedroom, and Coco's bed

O doesn't know that I refer to it as an old man bedroom, but it looks like one doesn't it? The carpet, and the mid century night stands, and the gray bedding, well, if you could see the rest of the room, with all the medicine on my night stand, for my old man back, you would agree, and chuckle. The weather has been wonderful, this neighborhood is so relaxed, so chill, every time I take Coco for a short, limpy, pathetic walk I meet someone new, and they have been cool.
back yard

In fact, yesterday Coco decided to poo on the sidewalk (yes, SIDEWALK, EWWW) of the people I was stopped to chat with. Then she scooted her butt all over the driveway. What did they say? They said that she had to do what she had to do, just like humans, so no worries, here is a bag, clean up your dog's poo. Wow, in my old hood, some middle aged lady told me she would sue me if Coco barked at her dog again. I like.my.new.hood. (Plus, we got a place down the street that serves "Kountry Kook'n,") sign me up.

Comments

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're settling in.
    (And even threatening to sue someone because their dog barked? Bonkers!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that coffee table is amazing. can't wait to see how the place evolves! looks like a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious!!! (in a good way!)

    Love those TREES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts