Tuesday, May 18

Sheds and Bookcases



Tuesday and Thursdays are my "errands" days, the times I am allowed to leave the house for anything. So today I am going to buy paint and plants because we have a garden shed that is driving my poor O crazy. He can't stand the sight of it from the house, so we are going to paint it and plant around it. (He actually suggested we paint it...wait for it...CAMO this weekend.) I just nodded slightly and smiled, sure honey, figuring he would just forget out it. I wasn't about to explain why we couldn't have a camo painted shed in our yard. Then later he said he had changed his mind, hm, I guess he didn't forget about it. SOOO, I am taking matters into my own hands, lest we have a camo-tastrophy on our hands.

Kelly's shed is look'n good, lets hope ours turns out as good, I think it will, hello ivy.

Also going to buy three of these bookcases today, for the dining room (library.) WEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. Camo. Wow. That sounds like something my husband would want to do. Either that or hot rod flames. Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a little shed just like that - to have as a playhouse in the garden. I should probably get the real house in order first though. Damn priorities.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts