Dior


54x54 inches. Huge!


Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 26, 2011

    Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. mich, this is GORGEOUS. such a different pallette. love it, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! Can't wait to see it on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. Instant adoration and lust. Guess shipping this one to Brazil is not exactly feasible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this one's absolutely gorgeous! Love the moody palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is a departure. And I LOVE it. Would look so amazing in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this painting. I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally cat-calling your painting through my computer screen. SEXY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really beautiful artwork...
    new to me- keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts