New paintings are available now

Go check out the store lovely people.




Comments

  1. Frigging awesomeness!! I'm loving the Lunas. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the orange in the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 10, 2011

    Beautiful use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours, I think there gorgeous. x Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a great sense of color, Michelle. I'm hoping one day one of your originals makes a trip to my house to stay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michelle! I love that top one. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posters and prints!? AWESOME! Will there be others?!! The store looks great! Easy to maneuver, clean. Great job Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm officially obsessed...heading to your store!! Thrilled to find your blog ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts