Kristi's Friday Fixations: Davis Ayer

I am a little bit obsessed with finding new artists. I have folders and bookmarks and notebooks full of names and images that I just fall in love with. I can't help myself! There is so much artistic genius out there and I want to see it all! My current artist crush is Davis Ayer. Get ready for some serious envy...




Ayer is an Austin, TX based photographer and he does lots of yummy things with light, motion, multiple-exposure, and projection. Plus, his models are gorgeous.



He shoots almost strictly with analog cameras (no digital), which helps to give them that kind of grainy, tactile look. Aren't they stunning?!



I know that these just made your day a little brighter. It's pretty much impossible that they didn't. It's okay, you can thank me later. :)

-Kristi

Comments

  1. Eh. I'll just thank you now. How's that? Thanks for showing me something so interesting on a Friday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It's so good to see some people still using analogue cameras. Ah, the good ol' days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second and last one are my faves. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts