Tuesday, November 6

Moving on...

No election chatter from this gal. Just wanted you to know that I am deliriously tired at 11:30, propping one eye open looking at my favorite blogs while I refresh the election news, and giggle at everyone freaking their shit on facebook. I am glad it is finally over. I hope South Park has a great episode planned. Did you see the one they did for the last election? It was pure genius. I found these images, both from Paris, both from blogs I enjoy, and it made my sleep brain happy.



this to this


2 comments:

  1. just got lost in the goodness of those two blogs. Thank you for the mental vacation.

    One last piece of political chatter....thought these were great. Bipartisan art..."Political Pimp"

    https://www.andersondesigngroupstore.com/store-cat-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are cute. I like the attack of the liberals/conservative posters.

      Delete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts