Wednesday, December 5

Nebula Wrapping paper

I love thoughtful packaging. I also love buying clothes online (by default, because shopping can suck it). I don't buy a lot from Totokealo, but when I do I get extra excited about opening it up!




Lovelovelove this paper. If you are interested in making your own nebula wrapping paper try this.

1. Go here, download a file.
2. Send to Kinkos (or any printer) and have it printed onto plain, heavy weight paper (nothing glossy or expensive). 
3. How about some gold Washi tape?

4 comments:

  1. Just plain cool. Nothing more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So freaking cool. I think I am going to do this today! So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one lucky person having all these.


    merchant accounts

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts