1. This James Perse dolman sleeve top up there is so cute in person, and half off! They photo shopped her nips out, cuz that thing is sheer. I like it with this bra because the straps are cute.
2. This Lucy sweater is so cozy and perfect for throwing on after a morning workout when you want to go right to work. I do this all the time (gross but true).
3. Most days I just wear workout pants all day long. These are easy to wear, lightweight (but not sheer, at least in my experience) and they aren't uncomfortably tight.
4. I love these Nike tennis. I work out almost every day so I decided to get two shoes to rotate. Sounds like a no brainer, but its a first for me. At the studio I just put on my painting danskos.
5. That Kain t-shirt is so pretty, but I don't recommend for workouts, not absorbant. Super cute to throw on over a sports bra after you tear off of sweaty one you just worked out in.
6. That lipgloss is not gross: doesn't taste like silicone, and its glossy but not super sticky. I love it because it looks like I am trying a little bit, but it doesn't deposit a ton of color.