Monday, October 11

Front Porch


Boy did I have a productive weekend, I need another break. Anyway. Our front porch is finally painted and it looks pretty hot if I do say so myself. I have been browsing some ideas...getting excited! After thinking about all the possible seating options; table and chairs, porch swing, wooden Adirondack chairs...


I decided on a love seat with cushions, a small table and one other chair, they don't have to match. In fact, not a huge fan of the matchy matchy. This one is nice. This one is on sale! And comes in green, that would look nice too.



I am thinking an outdoor rug, to protect all my hard work, and make it feel cozy. I have always loved this one. I also like this one, and this one.


Lighting, I always go to Restoration Hardware, I just know I will like something there, and that slims down the massive selection down quite a bit. I would like to put one on either side of the pair of windows we have, since I can't flank the door, as there isn't room.


or this one, I like the wavy glass


Most likely I will buy everything off Craigslist...will keep you posted!



5 comments:

  1. This looks like it's going to turn out fab. Lovely ;)

    Cheers, Alcira

    thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second seating option. And the wavy glass wins me over hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. We have a number of Restoration Hardware pieces on our porches and they have held up really well in our hot and humid weather. I also have a dash and albert rug on my screened-in porch and even though it is not really meant for outdoor use, it has worked out great. I know your space is going to look great. Have you been to the North GA outlets? I haven't been in awhile, but we purchased some outdoor furniture from the Restoration Hardware outlet there and the prices were good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great idea N! I will have to go and check them out, I personally think their sales are pretty good. One day, when it is all finished, I will have to have you over for coctails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. Craigslist. Can't WAIT to see what you come up with! And P.S.? Loving the striped rug. Frun.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts