1. Remember Carly? She doesn't work here anymore. There was no drama, don't read into it.
2. I am doing all of the shipping, customer service, printing, schlepping, drilling, wiring, photos, computering, nodding, scheming and ordering myself. Not to mention painting. What is it I do again? Oh yeah. Painting. Right.
3. I am totally loving it! Really, its like when I first started again. I really love getting emails from people all around the world every day, and I am pretty good at doing everything myself too. I know that it isn't sustainable in the long run, b/c I want to really grow. But for now, it feels very right, and its the right step to take for me and my little biz.
4. I got the meanest email of my carear last week. It made me laugh really hard, it still makes me laugh, but I erased it so now I don't really remember what it said. This reminds me: advice.
-Reply promptly (don't let that shit linger in your inbox dude), politely tell them that they are not welcome to (insert problem here, in my case, return a painting that sucked balls.)
-Explain that usually you would be happy to help them, but they have been a butt-face, so they can keep said item and use it as a reminder to have better manners.
-Delete any replies without reading (use peripheral vision ya'll!)
-Round of drinks at the local watering hole (or round of candles for my family at the local pretty candle store) on said mean person. Bitches don't get no refunds folks.
-Forget about it. Ain't nobody got time for that.
5. I think my hormones may have finally packed up and moved to someone else's body to wreak havoc and destruction. Could it be? Six months after finishing taking fertility poison I am actually starting to feel better? My workouts have been intense, because I finally!!! have normal energy again and let me tell you I almost shouted out FUCK at the gym yesterday b/c I was killing bad guys in my head with my 30lb medicine ball. Isn't it fun to kill bad guys? I only get to do it in my fantasies, sadly.
|How I feel lately.|