I love art and dresses!

I was trying to re-focus my thoughts on creation so that I could tear myself away from email and start to paint. I love to stop by some of my favorite blogs and I found two new awesome websites! So fun!

Leif. Its super cute. I love a place to find affordable original, quirky art. I saw this via Jordan.


I think I would buy this one by Malissa Ryder. Whoa, that link will send you down a rabbit hole!


I also like this one from her shop.



Then I saw the Dina dress from En Soie on Joy's blog. Isn't she adorable? She has great style. This dress pretty much has everything I would want in a dress. The shape is flattering, it goes past the knees, has a button down collar for customized boobage, and an easy sleeve shape too. It comes in nice prints as well. I particularly like the blue one. So classic!


What a pretty print. I also like the blue. What do you think orange or blue? I am headed to LA in May, but my friend lives about an hour away from this shop, so its kinda not gonna happen.

Comments

  1. Love the watercolors. Makes me want to drag out my paints.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts