Tuesday, March 17

Yeah sunshine!



Aside from going to bed at 8pm last night b/c I was so tired, I am back baby! It is sunny today, it is like a jolt of carrot juice to the brain. So after a long walk this morning with poor cooped up Coco, I tried my first Palates video. Um...I didn't make it to the end, I admit, no bragging here, my "powerhouse" is more like a rest home...for now. I am motivated by dreaming of bathing suits and the beach, but I am attracted to one pieces this year, seriously, though, I am. Ok, there is a two piece in there I suppose, but how cute is it! I love this one, but it's too shinny, sad.
Too cherry-ish?
more cheeries...hm.



Also quite fond of this one, but it is all sold out, bummer. What do you think? 50's style one piece or not???

12 comments:

  1. sunshine, yes please.
    i'm coveting swimsuits from this fine etsy shop. custom made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 50's style swimsuit but I'd prefer it in a solid color (maybe white-think of Katherine Heigl's summer Glamour cover in 2007) instead of a pattern. Definately go for a one-piece though. They can be infintely sexier than a two-piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try www.pinupgirlclothing.com. they carry those darling looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to '50s style! I love those swim suits and I really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boob ruffles! I love it.

    I have a one piece this year and I'm looking forward to wearing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot. I'm all about the one piece. The last Pilates video that I checked out of the library killed me. I'm totally covering my core this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them!

    and my power house needs a jolt of electricity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MICHELLE,LOVE THE SWIMSUITS!JUST DO NOT HAVE THE BODY TO GO WITH THEM!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a huge fan of a one-piece especially that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE 50s sytle one pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these. The first is my favorite though. Simple, elegant, but flirty. I am all about the one piece too, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts