Brain Mares




Arrg, both O and I had nightmares last night, and I have an ear infection, on both ears, seriously, how old am I??? Maybe when I get the bedroom all nice and blued-up, it will keep nightmares away, isn't blue supposed to do that? Does anyone know about this? I was told if you imagine blue, and keep your mind on that, it helps with bad dreams. I don't have them often enough to really have ever tried it.



Usually when I am in the middle of a bad dream, I get pissed off, and start having super powers and blowing all the bad people up with eye lasers and I can fly and stuff...you?? The problem with this is, when in real life, people piss me off, the first thing that comes to mind is "I am going to eye laser you!" but it doesn't work. So I will them to get violent diarrhea from the depths of my mind. It hasn't worked yet, that I know of...The power of silent suggestion is quite powerful, don't you think.

Henry Fuseli

Comments

  1. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    http://prettybeautifulblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think blue? That sounds like a great cure. I hate bad dreams. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to cure them. I usually just beg God to let me have good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!! So funny!
    Of course, the nightmares aren't, but the way you write about them is!

    I don't know about the blue...could be! I know it's supposed to be a calming colour...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts