Tuesday, June 16

Wren Wedding Dress

Oh, this dress is dreamy...I wanted to have a dress made for my own wedding (don't get me wrong, loved my dress...) but I pictured something like this. I love how summary it looks, and that nipped in waist, classic bride. And that bouquet! I love it, I used vintage milinary flowers, and now I can see my bouquet all the time, and remember my special day. I just love the idea of not using live flowers, so interesting. Don't you think? via {frolic} via Martha.

On an unrelated note, this weekend, O was showing some signs of hesitation about the blue bedroom, and I was beginning to reconsider, but then I got bold again, so today I am headed to get some paint!


  1. That bouquet is amazing! What an idea.

  2. The dress is LOVELY! I've been imagining a skirt with "petals" like that... gorgeous! And the bouquet is divine.

  3. I love that bouquet!! I so want something like that, but of like silver spiky flowers :)

  4. Such a great idea for the bouquet and I love the pictures!

  5. the dress is gorgeous and the butterfly boquet is the greatest thing I've seen! xo

  6. Good luck painting :)

    These photos makes me so so happy :)
    Very artistic, and the bouquet is quirky and beautiful.
    /Anna Caroline
    Design Studio 210

  7. The bouquet is just beautiful. It made me happy! It inspired me to think differently in my future wedding!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts