Wedding dress gets new life!


Remember when I sold my wedding dress after my November nuptials (what a sassy word, nuptials) anyway, a lovely lady named Shannon bought it from me, and she sent me a few images from her own wedding, wearing the now her Melissa Sweet dress....


I really wanted to pass along the great vibes that dress had, and I think selling your wedding dress is a fabulous idea, why should it sit in the dark, in a forgotten closet? I will admit though, it is slightly sad to see it go...but this totally makes up for it! Isn't she lovely?

Comments

  1. the girl has taste. just look at those bridesmaid dresses. nice to see you contributed to this loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love the idea of passing your dress on to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress - and i have to add that those are THE nicest bridesmaid dresses I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so lovely...and it's a great idea... the ultimate in recycling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks lovely. My mom has asked me to sell her wedding dress (from a year ago). I was thinking Craigslist, but how did you sell yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, I used OnceWed, the owner is amazing, and sweet and it is a great blog too. It is a free service, when I used it, and gets a lot of viewers, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! And look how happy the new bride is...good vibes indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! And I do love that you were able to "let it go" to another happy new bride. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! And I do love that you were able to "let it go" to another happy new bride. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! they are so sweet especially the bride she is so pretty in her wedding dress no doubt she had a taste. :)

    winnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts