Plunge Pool...fantasy


Plunge pools at the Nash in SouthBeach...they are so nice...

As I write this, some lovely gentelmen are putting a drive gate up, and generally improving our little back yard. I can't seem to stop fantasizing about where we are going to put the plunge pool. Ever since I stayed at the Nash Hotel in southbeach, I have been dreaming of having a small, salt water, or mineral water plunge pool with jets and a stone patio around it...lets face it, Georgia is disgustingly hot a lot of the year...and then maybe it could be heated for when it is mildly cool, as it is for most of the other part of the year. I found these by googling plunge pool, creative, I know.


Lush garden



Kinda spa like...



zen...


Modern...

Anyone have any experience with a plunge pool?

Comments

  1. YES! I helped build one in southern Spain a few years ago- and it was so incredible----
    One of those experiences that you never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    I dream about having a plunge pool also... The expense is what holds me back, and the need for a fence. Any ideas how to do it on the cheap without a fence?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts