Monday, April 19

Rachel Nasvik NEW BAG


I finally bought a dual strap bag. I have the most gorgeous Kenneth Cole green leather bag, but I have to carry it around like a looser, can't strap that thing on and it is annoying to dig through piles of fabric or rummage through a junk pile at a shop with that thing flopping around on my wrist. Who designs these things? I do love it though... Well, it was a lazy Saturday afternoon and I found this little looker in my Gilt sale...I bought it. I can't wait to get it. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. It's WHITE HOT.

    And is that you in the top photo? If so, well done!

    xoxo,

    Raina
    If the Lamp Shade Fits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is a classy bag. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raina, haha, no that is not me, image taken from Rachel's website. I would not be so brave, that bikini is kick'n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have one of her bags, bought it like 5 years ago and it's still my favorite. we got a really good discount because a friend of mine had a personal connection to rachel...but even so it was a splurge. love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is THE perfect bag!!!! i love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts