Australia Painting

This is a commission I painted for a client in Australia, it is a 30x30 size. I sent it to her un-stretched, rolled in a tube; this way she paid only 50usd for shipping (to send something this size, stretched onto a frame to Australia from the US would cost many hundreds of dollars.) Her handy boyfriend attached the canvas to a frame himself! 



I painted lots of extra inches around the edges, so it was easy to get a clean look, with the edges looking like an extension of the painting, wrapping around to the back; easy! The paint is not harmed at all by doing this. Isn't this the cutest office? This is where magic happens.

Comments

  1. OK, so now I know someone else has done it (received a canvas un-stretched), there's nada holding me back from getting one to Brazil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is lovely! I especially adore the colouring of this painting- it's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts