You must relax! NOW!

I am so glad it is Friday! Sheesh. Apparently I need some major down time, O says I seem really stressed out, and I must say my back muscles agree. I don't get it tough, I can't think of what is stressing me! Isn't that crazy! Except that I do feel pretty tired, like all the time I have sleepy eyes.

I wish I had a good book right now! I LOVE that feeling of knowing I get to go be lost in another world for a while. Anything you recommend?
I guess this means I have to really rejuvenate for this next week! I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes I have a hard time figuring out how to relax. As soon as I nestle into the sofa with a glass of wine and the puppies I start daydreaming and five seconds in I am thinking about painting. I can't help it. I get ideas and I have to go write them down, or something. 

Is there anything better than a lazy breakfast in bed with your honey? 
What do you do to de-stress? If your mind is busy busy busy, how do you unwind and refresh your creative bone? I think that time with friends makes me feel good, and time sleeping! Also, I like to do something engaging, but not too thinky, like gardening or organizing. Lets have your tips!

Comments

  1. gardening so sure...the dirt is my weekend canvas. Have a restful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a walk by the water, garden, and brunch with friends is how I de-stress. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mind does the same thing! or I get lost going through my DAILY READS bookmark filled with blogs. I should be painting as I type. whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xanax. That's my advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knitting, a meandering walk with no electronical devices, a bike ride, treating myself at a coffee shop with a good library book, etc. I'm the type who has to write all the stuff down though to clear my head. Or voice recording!

    Can't wait to hear more about the lucite coctail bar - SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that problem sometimes! Yoga has been working for me- partly because I have to concentrate so much on just the act of moving and breathing that I can't think of anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just relax and take my mind off by watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually go out for a walk or call up friends if they're available i'd invite them to hang-out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts