And when it was time for a post-nap coffee


I would love this cup to drink just about anything from. I wonder how you clean under that little chair though...This lovely cup is part of Moma's Argentinian design extravaganza, designed by Lola Goldstein. I personally would buy everything. I have long loved the foksey, vibrant and colorful art that comes from Argentina, my mother is from Buenos Aires, you would think I should be entitled to a cow hide rug, it should be part of the constitution or something, but no, no rugs for children of Argentinians. jejejejejejeje

Comments

  1. This is very nice!

    When I was a kid, I remember for a while there were coffee cups that had thing inside like this. I think I bought one for my mom which had a cow inside. Those cups of my childhood were very cheezy.

    This cup is beautiful and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts