Julie Baker Fine Art




Via Design Sponge, I learned about this gallery and I am in love with artist Reed Danziger. Lots of the paintings online have been sold by this artist, including this one, but I love the layering and how complex it seems but light, like some sea weed caught in a frothy wave on a cold day at the shore. I love it! check out this piece and her others here. If you want to see what else the Julie Baker Fine Art gallery has to offer...go ahead, it is worth a peep or two.



Untitled 901 by Reed Danziger presented by Julie Baker Fine Art



powered by performancing firefox

Comments

  1. hello: thanks for your commentaries, you have a nice blog whith very interestings links.Excuse me for my English but I am studying and I use a translator....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts