David Cheah, Oh Yeah

The image “http://www.davidcheah.com/davidcheah-files/ware/ware5/ware5d-images/4.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Howdy folks, via Another Shad of Grey, I came across designer and artist David Cheah, I really like his style of overlapping shapes and the use of light and shadow in his work, it is very graphic, but also soft. Me likes, so here are my faves pillows, I love texture combos, seriously a bang the ol buck-a-roo. Man, so happy that tis Friday, makes me wanna go on vacation...



david cheah | art design



powered by performancing firefox

Comments

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts