Vinotagz by Modern Twist


These Vino Tagz (get it jejejej) by Modern Twist are on I heart Lux, has these lovies up right now, $14 for a pack of 6! Dude!

Whew, These are so adorable. I was actually just thinking about how to invent a cute coaster that would stay attached to your glass so you could tell it apart at a party, AND keep furniture dry...Now I don't have to! These are a great way to lable a glass AND still get cutesy coasters like these.

I love the colors too, and whispy pattern, yummy! Thanks Jessica from Shiny Squirrel.

Comments

  1. I hope you like the site because I am the fashion writer. I am trying to get more people to go to the site and see what is going on there because there some lovely finds!

    hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts