Tuesday, February 13

Vinotagz by Modern Twist

These Vino Tagz (get it jejejej) by Modern Twist are on I heart Lux, has these lovies up right now, $14 for a pack of 6! Dude!

Whew, These are so adorable. I was actually just thinking about how to invent a cute coaster that would stay attached to your glass so you could tell it apart at a party, AND keep furniture dry...Now I don't have to! These are a great way to lable a glass AND still get cutesy coasters like these.

I love the colors too, and whispy pattern, yummy! Thanks Jessica from Shiny Squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like the site because I am the fashion writer. I am trying to get more people to go to the site and see what is going on there because there some lovely finds!

    hope all is well with you!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts