Crazy Blind Date


Just in case any of you is crazy enough to want to sign up to a service that provides you with random blind dates on a moment's notice...Crazy Blind Date is for you. It is also kind of genius, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, because I HATE torture?

So you write in that you want a date, and what city you live in, and they send you a description of another person who also wants a blind date in your city, so now you got two crazies on board. Then, they send you a pixilated photo of your intended...and off you go. You have to stay at least 20 minuets, (less is considered rude) and if you lied about your "athletic figure," or "naturally curly hair", then your "date" can leave feedback on you, and your other potential murderers can see that too. The good part, for me, is that you can blind date in pairs, with friends, this brings down the murder possibility, sort of. So DUDE, who has tried this? Who would try this and WHY? To be fair, there are a few "successes" on their website, and since their photos are pixilated you cant stare into their faces and try to figure out how they could possibly be compatible, you just have to go on blind faith.

Comments

  1. Ummmm. yeah. So, I thought that was what the bowling alley was for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious, a whole new twist on dating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh golly... I hope it doesn't come to this for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary. Very Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny. I'd do it once, just for the experience. Though I might make sure a friend is sitting in the back of the room, just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 08, 2009

    I tried it! And it was NOT FUN. I fell for their line, thinking it would be super fun-loving guys, a crazy good time, etc. My roommate and I went, and the two guys didn't know each other. They were both basically the kind of guy blind date horror stories are made of; nice but boring and so socially awkward!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts