Dear O,



What a great weekend we had over here. I totally re-organized my office, photos to come :) And when I came home from running errands, I discovered that you had built my Ikea shelf for me, and scattered lilies around the house. You also woke me up from a nap with Swiss chocolates and told me stories about how we met. You took me to my favorite place for a casual, delicious dinner, and you let me eat half of your chicken...even though I already ate my scallops...and you didn't complain when I fell asleep as soon as we got home. You also didn't complain when I woke up in a bad mood today. Nothing seemed to make me feel better, then I remembered how much I love you, and now I feel better. I don't need a holiday as an excuse to be mushy for you, but it helps.




1. You love food as much as I do, and you are one mean grilling machine. (and you are not afraid to look silly...in fact you seem to gain some kind of strength from it.)
2. You play with your nephew, and you snuggle with Coco, even though you didn't want a dog, you let me bring her home, and then you let her charm you.
3. You are so much fun to hang out with, our Friday nights of sitting around and chatting and eating take-out would be meaningless without your finger puppets and general cool-ness.

Comments

  1. Such sweetness! I love it. Happy, happy Valentine's Day to you and your main man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Those pictures are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love this post. what an awesome hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY!!!! honest- can i have a love like O? love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tribute. And I think you and I are on the same page - one of my favorite things about my guy is that he is insanely silly. I love that he doesn't mind being goofy just to make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds and looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet post and a honey! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo sweet! And he is one good, lookin' fellow. (You are both very lucky!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I happen to think he is pretty special, how cheesy do I sound? sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts