Friday, January 29

Recently bought....

Mostly I buy art from Etsy or antique shops...some things I love and bought in the recent past.

Two prints form Swan These will look fabulous in large frames with expansive white (or black) mats, and (in my dreams) a faux tortoise shell frame, (in reality) a wooden frame.

Stunning stones print from Holcroft, great place for authentic, vintage prints. I think this will look fabulous on the wall behind my new Prism from The Wild Unknown. Check out the video, it sold me. Found via Cup of Jo.

1 comment:

  1. This is the chick you were talking about-awesome! Thanks for sharing!


Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts