Black Pearl Press





I was making my usual virtual rounds this morning when I spotted these lovelies over at Frolic, god bless Chelsea for being so gosh darn stylish. Black Pearl Press, I am in love, I want to snuggle up to the lattice one and take a nap with it, then go have a coffee and talk about us...sigh. You know what else I love, the styling of these photographs, the stamps, holy holy-man how I love vintage stamps, they make everything so wonderful. Also, how wonderful is Elizabeth's typography and the ink colors sheet, perfection.

Comments

  1. Oh, I am so with you- I love the lattice, the vintage stamps, and the typography sheet. I wanted to use Black Pearl Press for my wedding invites, but alas custom letterpress was not in my budget. Stationery, however, just may be.

    Also, thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so white, so cute..love the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh. That ink color sheet. My my my. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness I love everything! wow! xo t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I think I found another stationary place to shop, Black Pearl Press! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wholy crap I love your blog -- these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. drools over the stamps.. sorry!haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts