Dear God, its me, Domino


Please, please please, don't let me be canceled. I promise I will go to church every Sunday, and maybe even another day too, plus all holidays, cross my heart and swear to die. I will take my recycling to the market every week! and...um....I will say grace before I eat, every single time, even when I snarf a lentil samosa over the sink, promise. Take Elle Decor...take Better Homes and Gardens....take Vogue Living....TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT.....but please don't take me, the best home design mag on EARTH. NOOO, for the love of GOD, (um, that would be you God...) what is happening!

Comments

  1. This made me laugh. Why can't they just do an online thing? I'd take that over nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. if they would just take vogue living instead (LAME MAG!!!!!!!), it'd be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how a feel the same. completely bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i anticipate an online petition soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I had not thought of the online petition thing, good idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. online would be just fine with me, i haven't bought a magazine in ages (too much paper accumulation).

    yes please, take Vogue Living! Domino is so much better than most of what's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its seriously on every person blog! so sad

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so sad

    ReplyDelete
  9. First Blueprint, now this. :(
    I can't even get regular copies in S.Africa but I still manage to follow this mag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. I didn't know! I hope they keep the online mag at least. I love a glossy mag, but as Erica said: too much paper. Maybe we'll get better versions of the online mags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know...such sad news. We can only hope for a better design magazine to pop up soon...VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts