Pre-Fall Pre-30








Intriguing pre-fall things. I love how far ahead this whole thing is, we are still in the dead of winter. I see lots of earth tones shot through with nice bright colors. Is this a thread of hope in our crappy economic times? I am still always attracted to bold color, no matter how low the bank account is. Since this is the year that I turn 30 GASP, something seems to have snapped inside me and I am actually dressing in the rather quirky things I have always admired from a far. Maybe I will do up a little, Style for the 30 year old me...thingy, wouldn't that be fun.
Rachel Roy
and
Missoni


I would actually love to wear this Chloe suit, the color is blah, but the tailoring is WOWZA, via Shinny Squirrel.

Comments

  1. i love pre-fall stuff!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great outfits! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. love all this stuff. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowow im in love with that rachel roy gold jacket!
    i agree, i'd wear the suit too, im a huge fan of tailoring, and that chloe number certainly fits the bill.
    mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the mix of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an insightful post... it wasn't 'til I was just past 30 that I started wearing what I truly wanted to wear. Then I changed jobs and couldn't afford what I really wanted to wear... but there was a brief moment there when the stars were aligned. Yay for 30 and going forth with the clothes you love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those bootie shoes in the first two pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stuff! Yeah my style changed when I turned 30 as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look in the third pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I'm loving the patterns and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first orange watercolor dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts