Jeeves and Wooster



What ho! So, in the sick haze this last week, I have been bolstered by my favorite duo, Jeeves and Wooster. Based on the stories and books of P.J. Woodehouse, and set in London in the 1920s, they are as good eye candy as they are ear candy. My absolute favorite role for Hugh Lorie, hands down. Just because I couldn't help myself, here is a butt shot, hehehehe, Bertie Wooster's butt, hehehehe.




Anyway, I love the interiors, love them! Such great production value. I couldn't find images of his New York flat, but that is also very beautiful. I couldn't think of a better Bertie, or a better Wooster, since they have been alive in my mind for the 10 years I have been enjoying them. I do not believe there is a single story I have not read. I have a crush on Jeeves.

Comments

  1. So funny that I read your post right as my husband was telling me that he ordered the next season of "a bit of fry and laurie". Love that duo, but have yet to see the Wooster skits. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're too funny...hope you're feeling better.
    Have a lovely day.
    CHar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomory and I were just watching old episodes of Fawlty Towers on the Mac the other night. Ah! British Comedy :)
    Hope you are feeling better, Michelle!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jeeves and Wooster! It's such a classic. Stephen Fry is one of my favorites. So glad I came across your blog! Seeing your J&W post really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stephen Frye and I love PG Woodehouse so thanks for the reminder. This is what I want to watch this January. I am in the middle of Brideshead Revisited - also fantastic but not as funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Stephen Frye and I love PG Woodhouse!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dynamic between Fry as Jeeves and Laurie as Wooster is classic comedy. You've just helped me to decide on my next Netflix pick!

    I hope you're feeling better... Jeeves and Wooster are a wonderful tonic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts