Works currently available at Stellers Gallery Ponte Vedra

Stellers gallery always seems to want my brightest pieces, and some dramatic ones as well. They currently have some very special pool style pieces, or waterscapes.



Leap Day 48x48 a drippy, water logged pool painting.



This piece is called I Stole the Keys to the Sky, and it lived in my home for a while. I miss it! 36x48 inches acrylic, and soft pastel on canvas.



Many people have asked me "what happened to your dotty style of painting" the answer is nothing, its right here! I moved away from my dot style because I was seeing it everywhere and it felt strange, so instead I explored other ideas and some very powerful paintings came from that exploration. However, I should never have felt like I couldn't paint in my signature style and stopping was the wrong move on my part. Now I am happily allowing myself to just flow, and these paintings come out of me so naturally and effortlessly. Lets Keep Going is 60x72 inches.



Lets Stay Friends is 48x72 inches, a totally happy and relaxed pool painting or waterscape.



Lie to Me is 36x48 inches



Coba, 48x48 inches




Comments

Popular Posts