Dealing

Ok, ya'll didn't think hard enough about sun because today is still gloomy, I hope this helps the drought problem here, although I don't think Georgia has any revolutionary or creative water collecting systems in place, I mean, only the water that falls on the lake is going to help, all the rest is just making the dead leaves on the ground wet! But I digest...(hehehe) anyway, again, I digest...HAHAHA (I get kinda giddy when I don't have sun, O can attest, I need sleep and sun, or I get sorta giggly and crazy.)

So, I want this sweater, I just love it so much, and sometimes I go to the Anthropologie store and pet it, people, it is just.that.soft.

Also, I am embracing the low light and turned on my new pendant that I got from Victory Vintage...I think they know me as soon as I walk in that place, I always leave with something so killer awesome that I can see the people driving by salivate at me with my treasures when I walk out, for reals.

Comments

  1. That really is an awesome lamp!!

    I'm kind of glad that Anthropologie doesn't ship overseas - couldn't afford their clothes anyway, and it's a bit easier to accept that when I know I couldn't get them anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny its all sunny and 75 here... and I'm so ready for some gloomy weather. Wanna swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny to me that K, also in SF, commented above that she'd swap. Bring on the gloom! The grass is always greener someplace else, no? Where is that pendant lamp in your place? It all looks so different to me. Is it in the first room when you walk in, the next room, or upstairs someplace? I'm glad you like Victory Vintage. The owner is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Anthropologie the other day and saw the sweater. I'm sorry to report that it is still as much as some people's monthly rent (not MY rent, that's for sure). It is a GREAT sweater! I'm in DC & it's gloomier & colder here than in NYC. What da dil w/the south man?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh, the pendant is over that large table on the left when you walk in, other side of the fireplace. It had all the food on it for the party :) They are so nice there, such good taste too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that sweater, love the buttons down the back! i'm so happy it's finally sweater weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I knew about that shop when I was visiting!! So many good things-- that lamp is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sweater is so great. i tried it on too, all excited. then looked at the price tag haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts